Green Chillies 2Chopped
Turmeric Powder 1/4tsp
Chilli Powder 1/4tsp
Salt to taste
- Wash the potatoes and pressure cook it (2-3 Whistles). Keep it aside.
- Take a bowl. Add egg, chopped green chillies, turmeric powder, redchilli powder and salt. Beat it until the spices are well mixed.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and cut it in to small deices.
- Take a pan add butter and when the butter is hot, Toss potato dices for a minute or two.
- Make a bed of potato deices int the same pan and pour the egg spice mixture on top.
- Lower the heat and cook both the sides well.
- You could garnish it with green chilies, Lemon slices or coriander leaves.